Monday, June 8, 2009

Chocolate Milk..

I don't have alot of news on the surgery front or anything, being that we are pretty much in a "waiting period" right now, so I thought I would put a little light-hearted post up. Every night the boys go to bed they say their prayers, and Zac's always pertain to the happenings of the day and are very long and detailed....Ben's is usually the same prayer and it normally goes something like this...
"Dear Jesus, thank you for Mommy and Daddy and Zac and Ben and me and Baby Will and Kobe (our dog) and books and chocolate milk in Jesus name, Amen."
Every night, that exact same prayer....and he never leaves out that chocolate milk. I said in a previous post that he's our "little things" child, and he truly is. Why don't we thank Jesus for chocolate milk? I mean, to him, that is something he loves and he wants to thank Him for it. The innocence and simplistic faith of a child is a beautiful thing...what's your chocolate milk?

1 comment: