WOW! I can't believe how much time has gone by since I've blogged....I think I just had to take a big breath after all of the events of the Summer. Needless to say, this is going to be a long one.
The Tyndall clan is doing WONDERFUL!! God is SOOO good! 2010 is starting out to be a great year, and we are so thankful. 2008 and 2009 were some really tough ones, so we're ready for a good year!
Will is doing great! He wore his helmet for 3 months (August-November) and his head looks beautiful! You can barely see any sign of a scar....it's pretty amazing. He is 16 months old now and into EVERYTHING! I always heard that the third one is your biggest handful, and so far, it is turning out to be so true!
Ben is doing great as well. He is in speech and occupational therapy 2 hours per week and God has truly blessed us with some wonderful therapists. I am so thankful that where we live is full of wonderful resources for those who are on the Autistic spectrum. We have pretty much everything we need in our backyard, which is a blessing.
Zac is such an awesome kid....I can't say enough good about this child. He loves art, music (as always) and as of late, NASCAR (he is a big fan of Jimmie Johnson). He plays about three sports a year (soccer, basketball and baseball) and loves it.
Oh, and probably the biggest news of all, is I am now a homeschooling mom and I am loving every minute of it. We decided mid-November (due to Ben having some negative experiences in a classroom setting) to start schooling Ben at home, and about a week later, Zac said, "Mommy, I want to be homeschooled too." Well, what could we say? So now, I have all three at home and I love it. It works for us...I know it's not for everyone, but it definitely fits our lifestyle.
Isaac is great. New Gate Realty is doing well as we have restructured our business plan (due to this lovely economy) by focusing on rental property management, and so far, that has turned out to be a good move. Within the past couple months, he has also started "Charity Youth Athletics" at our church (Charity Baptist Church in Kannapolis) which started out this Fall with soccer and will continue in the Spring with baseball. He loves it and it has really given him his ministry "niche".
So, hmm, I think that's all of the highlights. We had an awesome Christmas and we are loving our church....God truly took us to that place in the most difficult time in our life and we are so thankful for our Charity family. During Will's surgery, they were there every step of the way and we will never forget it.:)
I PROMISE to keep this updated more often...ya'll hold me to that!
Love and hugs,
Caroline:)
I am soooo glad you are back blogging!!! Do keep it up! I started in October and have found it to be such a blessing - to work out worries, to voice praises, to get support, and to remember our lives. (Follow me, too: http://castleblake.blogspot.com/ )
ReplyDeleteBless you for being called to homeschool! Truly an honor. One of my dearest friends, Liz, homeschools her three boys (6, 5, & 3) too! She has a blog about homeschooling that's separate from her main one: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/smithical
She could probably talk to you about the different curriculum choices in great detail. (They've gone to homeschooling conferences & done a lot of research on different Christian curriculum offerings.)
Caroline it is so wonderful to hear everything is going so well for you. You and your family deserve it. My oldest son Cory(14) has Asperger's syndrome. It has been a journey of lots of prayer for me & him. I would love to get together one day & chat! I miss you! Take care!
ReplyDelete