Saturday, February 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy....

I don't think there will ever be a time in my life when I'm not busy...mainly because that's when I'm happiest...when I'm busy! From the time I wake up, life in the Tyndall house is on...coffee for me (has to be first), breakfast for everyone, homeschooling, lunch, bible study and workout, cleaning and laundry somewhere in there, cook supper, baths and bed, then back to do it all over again the next day. Not to mention church activities, sports (which we rotate out each season..we are at the tail-end of basketball going into baseball)...there is really something every single day. In the midst of all of this busyness, I try to take time to savor all of these precious moments of my boys being little, but it's hard not to just be on auto-pilot day in and day out. Being that I am a full-time "stay-at-home mom", I am convinced that this is the hardest job there is. That's why, when people ask me if I work, I should eagerly say "yes....all the time....24/7" but for some reason, I always say, "No, I stay at home with my boys"....like that's not work?!! Well, for those people out there that think stay-at-home moms do nothing but lay on the couch, eating bon-bons, they are sorely mistaken. All this being said....I wouldn't trade one minute of being with my children, teaching them and "rearing" them in the way they should go....everyday is a blessing and a priviledge to be able to be with them. Throughout all of the busyness of each day...I am SO BLESSED:))

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! Being at stay-at-home mom is the hardest-but-best job in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete