Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Pre-Op Appt. Down, 2 More to Go...

Today we had an appt. with Dr. Michael Heafner, Pediatric Neurologist at Carolina Neurosurgery and Spine Associates in Charlotte. It went very well....he is very laid back and assuring, which of course, helps put a worried mother at ease. He answered all 12 of the questions I had written down as I am sure he has dealt with many nervous mothers before. I definitely feel that Will is in good hands. The closer the surgery gets the more nervous I get...which is to be expected. I am just ready for it to come and to get the recovery process going. Those three hours that he is going to be in surgery is going to be agony for us, but I know it is for his good and the good of his future. I am just praying for peace...for God's thick hedge of protection to be over Will and for God to guide the surgeon's hands. Oh God, please give us that peace that passes all understanding in the next two weeks. I have come to the end of myself...now it's time for you to take over Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline I am agreeing with your for that perfect peace!

    ReplyDelete