I thought I would share some beautiful pictures my sister Heidi took of Zac and Will at our Easter Sunday picnic at the park. I am so thankful to have artists and photographers in the family...I definitely have connections.;)
Prayer request for today....pray for speed in scheduling the surgery (it still hasn't been scheduled yet even though I have called the office many times to check on it). We're ready for it to get over with. On a good note...Ben's therapies have been scheduled and all of the referrals have been made (praise God)....so we're happy to get that process going.
I hope you all have a very happy and blessed Memorial Day weekend! Thanks so much for the prayers and support!
I'm so glad that you have a blog. I will be praying for you guys and keeping up with you here and hopefully we can get together at some point. I hope you are set to have a wonderful week.
ReplyDelete